From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Isis Wiki- permission to edit please
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 12:01:07 GMT
this list represents only the wiki rights. No others have this permission so far. The committers
list is a completely different one. Mike has his iCLA on file now [1], so all is ok.
Also having James on the list doesn't hurt. Maybe he finds a bit time to help us in the future...

LieGrue,
strub

[1] http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html