From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regular Skype conf. calls?
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 09:33:41 GMT
Hi all...

   I am running Linux too so I suggest to start doing voice calls only
at least for the time being. For scheduling we can use either Doodle
or Google Calendars. For the day(s) of the calls, I suggest to have it
every Saturday cause it is the common weekend day for all of us. For
now lets postpone this point till we are OK with our next scheduled
report, after that I think it is better to make a vote so we know what
is best for the majority of us.

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour