From Vangjel Stavro <vangjelsta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Isis building error
Date Sun, 07 Nov 2010 15:42:00 GMT
Hi Dan,

1. I checked with the repository and already had the latest version. The
script was running a while loop printing: svn not found, so I used a
graphical svn software, RapidSVN.
2. Then deleted the isis folder in ~/.m2/repository/org/apache/isis, which
did not appear anymore even after I executed the maven command.
3. The settings.xml file has only comments nothing else
4. I run the command again without the -o.

After deleting the isis folder I expected maven to start downloading and
building from the beginning but instead it immediately printed the error
message above and nothing else. Is there some other folder I should delete
so I can run a clean install?

OS: Ubuntu 10.10
Java: 1.6.0_22
Maven: 3.0