From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New version of site - please upload
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2010 14:46:24 GMT
Welcome aboard mentors :P

   I have an issue which need some attention, for the Hudson setup
thing it is mentioned in [1] & [2]:

a) "PMC chairs can grant access to Hudson to any committer (see below
for instructions) to get an administrative account on Hudson, in order
to create the Hudson "Jobs" representing your projects."

b)  "Hudson uses the Apache LDAP servers for authentication. To give a
committer access to Hudson, the committer must be made a member of the
hudson-jobadmin group. This is done using the modify_appgroups.pl
script on people.apache.org. PMC chairs have access to execute this
command."

According to a URL on Apache site, which I can't remember where it is
now but I think Siegfried does, Noel J. Bergman is in the IPMC
Chairman position and I've sent him an e-mail requesting to be added
to the Hudson job-admins so I can start working on adding Hudson jobs
for Apache Isis, but no response from him till the moment. I don't
know whom else I should contact, so please if anyone of you already
has this authority or know whom we should contact, please please
please do it ASAP to add it to our coming scheduled report as one
extra task that has been done.

[1] - http://wiki.apache.org/general/Hudson
[2] - http://wiki.apache.org/general/Hudson#How_do_I_get_an_account

--