From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject [IDEA] - Twitting about #ApacheIsis on Twitter
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2010 15:18:01 GMT
Hey all...

   Follow me twittering about #ApacheIsis on Twitter. My Twitter is
@mohammadnour. IMO, it is a good way to spread a short status about
tasks/activities going on Apache Isis, but sure not for formal usage
of recording evidences or making decisions. And the good thing is when
we twitter using #ApacheIsis I can track all what has been twittered
on that subject and hence I can archive or collect a list og them all
in case we needed them some time. Looking forward reading your
twitters ;).

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour