From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Follow individuals development activities instantaneously on Twitter
Date Sun, 14 Nov 2010 11:33:26 GMT
In another project they wanted to use Twitter widget but it is not
acceptable by Apache for some security issues, but Ross Gardler
suggested that it can be done as  Wookie [1] widget, but I don't know
the status yet. There is another solution that we can make while
Wookie widget is done but I need to investigate how and I will get
back to you later.

For which form to use, IMO #ApacheIsis is the one we should use as it
was the form used to #ApacheCon and the form of #Apache #Isis will
direct people to another subject not related to us by anyway.

[1] - http://incubator.apache.org/wookie/

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour