From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Follow individuals development activities instantaneously on Twitter
Date Sun, 14 Nov 2010 23:56:13 GMT
Well yes and no :D, there is a very cool thing developed by the
infrastructure team and used on there #asfinfra IRC channel and also
used on #openejb, it is an IRC bot that does a lot of things,
including controlling build operations from the IRC channel, also
sending Twits on Twitter using an account made for the whole team, in
our case #ApacheIsisTeam. The problem is that this bot is not working
well now and I raised the issue yesterday with both DBlevins and Joe
on #asfinfra and DBlevins would like to help cause he needs the same
for OpenEJB but this will take sometime. The good thing is, as I said
now we have a Twitter account for the whole team, when configuration
is done I will send its info on isis-private@.

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour