From dan haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: New version of site - please upload
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2010 14:05:47 GMT
Nice to see you here, James.

We've been working hard to get the code integrated.  On the wiki there's
some details of the setup, from building the code, building the site, and
running the smoke test.

When you get a chance, please give it a go.  The more people we have running
it on different environments/locales etc, the better.

Also, please cast your vote on logo ideas... also on the wiki.

Cheers
Dan
~~~~~~