From Mohammad Nour El-Din <mn...@apache.org>
Subject [REQUEST] - Hudson account creation
Date Sat, 06 Nov 2010 20:00:49 GMT
Hi Noel...

   I am Mohammad Nour the guy from Cairo, Egypt, we met in Apache Con
2010 in Atlanta Georgia, I hope you cam remember me. Well, I found
that you are the PMC Chair member of the Apache Incubator and
according to [1]
PMC chairs have access to execute the command to add new accounts for
Hudson. Would you please add me cause I am responsible for taking care
of the Hudson related tasks for Apache Isis [2]. My Apache username is
mnour. Looking forward your reply.

[1] - http://wiki.apache.org/general/Hudson#How_do_I_get_an_account
[2] - http://incubator.apache.org/projects/isis.html

Thanks