From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Regular Skype conf. calls?
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 23:07:07 GMT
sounds fun. I have no skype though so just need to dig it.

One important aspect: The Apache Software Foundation is very interested in traceability. There
should be no decisions solely be made upon skype discussions having no detailed explanation
of the why and how on a mailing list archive. But I agree that IRC and skype are really nice
for getting fresh ideas down to earth together very quickly. That is the reason why lots of
projects use a chat bot which logs the conversations (in OWB we use the CIA bot). We must
also always justify/explain/present our final solution (+ other options and the reasons why
they don't got picked) in a summary mail at least!

LieGrue,
strub