From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Regular Skype conf. calls?
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 10:29:09 GMT
Hmm I'd rather see an IRC meeting. Voice meetings tend to get hard to understand if the connection
is poor. IRC meetings also can be logged and posted to the list afterwards.

It's the apache way that most things / decision making happens on the mailing list so all
steps are visible to the outside also.
The recent story of Oracle vs Google backs this approach.

LieGrue,
strub