From "Kevin Meyer - KMZ" <ke...@kmz.co.za>
Subject Documentation build "full" no longer building all reports?
Date Sun, 14 Nov 2010 20:00:46 GMT
Hi guys,

For a couple of days now it seems that the documentation build is no
longer building the full suite of reports - the first time I built it, I recall it
built all sorts of reports (coding convention, etc - and took about an
hour), now it just builds the regular site (in 9 minutes).

Using:
mvn site-deploy -D modules=standard -D site=full -D deploy=local -o

Is this normal? What do I need to get the other reports back? I only
ask out of interest.

Regards,
Kevin