From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New version of site - please upload
Date Sun, 14 Nov 2010 08:32:03 GMT
Hi Nour,
Thanks for doing this, but there are still problems with the links.
That said, I am pretty sure that I have things fixed up.

One thing it might be that caused it to build incorrectly for you is
that maybe you didn't do a regular build before the site deploy?  I
noticed this as an issue when I was working on fixing the site this weekend.

Can you try to build the site again, following these steps:

1. mvn clean install -o
2. mvn site-deploy -D modules=standard -D deploy=local -o
3. navigate to /tmp/m2-sites/isis/index.html, and check out the links...
in particular, go to any submodule, then try to navigate back using
either the breadcrumbs or the "Isis Modules" links on the LHS
4. mvn site-deploy -D modules=standard -D deploy=local -D site=full -o
5. zip up, SFTP/SCP up to people.apache.org and then unzip into /www/...
etc.

Thanks
Dan