From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Follow individuals development activities instantaneously on Twitter
Date Sun, 14 Nov 2010 08:18:45 GMT
Hi Nour,
Good idea... would help demonstrate we're building a community.  We
might even (if compatible with Apache rules) include a widget on our
site that aggregates these tweets into a feed.

However, should we use #ApacheIsis or should we instead use #Apache #Isis?

Your mail below said the former, but your first tweet [1] used the latter.

What do other Apache projects do?

What do others on the list here think?

[1] http://twitter.com/mohammadnour/statuses/3069782685384704