From Siegfried Goeschl <siegfried.goes...@it20one.at>
Subject Re: New version of site - please upload
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2010 08:38:10 GMT
Hi Dan,

sorry for disappointing you but I'm currently doing my homework and have
to become a part of the incubator PMC ... :-) ... currently no file
permissions

 From the Apache Isis folks the following persons have access rights

+) Mohammad Nour El-Din
+) James Carman
+) Benson Margulies

Mohammad - can you give it a go?

I'm currently sorting the IPMC stuff and will check with the other
mentors if they need to do the same

Cheers,
+
Siegfried Goeschl