From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject New version of site - please upload
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2010 23:52:17 GMT
Hi Sig,
Nour reported that you and he worked together got our current site
uploaded, and told me off-list that you had volunteered to do the upload
going forward?

If that's right, then could you do a new upload of the site - I think I
have the issues with the broken links sorted out, as well as adding some
new content on the module index pages.

If you have the bandwidth, could you do this asap? I'm sure our
currently broken site won't be impressing anyone who might land upon it.

If you haven't got the bandwidth, then I'm happy to do the upload
myself, but I don't have permissions and would need them granting.

Thx
Dan