From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [isis] Uploaded website to http://incubator.apache.org/isis/
Date Sun, 07 Nov 2010 08:27:48 GMT
Hmm, done some poking around on the uploaded website, and noticed a few
discrepancies compared to the one that I built locally.

1. The docbooks haven't been built.  Did you use -D site=full when building?

2. For some bizarre reason the menu links on the left hand side (under
"Components") are wrong in any of the submodule pages.  For example,
click into the applib
(http://incubator.apache.org/isis/applib/index.html); all of those
"Components" links now are invalid.

3. the breadcrumbs are wrong in submodules

To track this down, I think the first thing to do is to understand
whether your locally built site has the same issues or not?  If it
doesn't, that means the problem is to do with remote deployment.  If it
does, that means that there's a discrepancy in our build environments
somehow.

Thx
Dan