From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [isis] Uploaded website to http://incubator.apache.org/isis/
Date Sun, 07 Nov 2010 08:11:44 GMT
Hey guys, that's cool.

Just to recap ...
* we've not as a community finalized on the logo, but I think the
consensus is that it'll be something similar to the one shown.  I know
that Rob wants the artwork as an SVG so that it'll scale (the original
is just a PNG exported from Microsoft PPT)
* we've not agreed on the font, the one used currently was just me
putting something in as a placeholder.

Thx

Dan