From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject further slight mods to the build process...
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 12:32:59 GMT
... just commited (rev 1030905); and now documented in [1].

Basically, Kevin came back to me last night and found a problem running
javadoc for the 'release' module (either by -D site=full  or -D
build=full).  Still don't know why that's the case, but at any rate it's
a bit of a pointless thing for us to build Javadoc for that module
anyway... (if you're not sure what it's for, it's basically to do define
a dependency with scope=import in an Isis app).

~~~~
Going back to the new wiki page, please take a glance through it.
There's also a question near the bottom, cos I'm aware that what we have
isn't quite gonna work for the Maven release process.  If anyone has any
thoughts on this, please do contribute!

Thx
Dan

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ISIS/BuildProcess.