From "Kevin Meyer" <ke...@kmz.co.za>
Subject Re: Regular Skype conf. calls?
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 06:55:37 GMT
My 2c:
I definitely don't have the bandwidth for video, but would be
interested in attending by voice.
Again, depends on date and time zone. At the moment I dedicate
Mondays to full-time non-contract work (i.e. Mondays are good for me)
and for personal reasons would prefer something between 08h00 to 16h00,
GMT+2. If it's not a Monday, then after 18h00 GMT+2 would be preferred.
Obviously, exceptions can be made... ;)

What freeware apps support shared desktop/applications for such a
group call? If anyone wants to demo something, for example.
I may not have the bandwidth (between 20 and 40kB/s on a good day,
100ms to 200ms latency).

For documentation purposes, can anyone record the audio?
I guess, also, someone would have to take minutes! This requires
an agenda? Urk...