From Alexander Krasnukhin <>
Subject Re: Site & Documentation ideas
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 10:37:17 GMT
I think it's right choice to use Maven to generate docs. It won't take
too long to keep them up to date. From my point of view is perfect. It has only information you
need. Compact & clear. Every java developer is familiar with this

Well, one idea about appearance thats easy to fix. At the left panels background has the same
color as central panel. You don't get visual border for panel &
center. It's not good. Compare with You
have clear distinction between panel & center. Its easer to read &

View raw message