From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: logo?
Date Sun, 10 Oct 2010 10:20:43 GMT
Hey all...

   I opened the subject with my brother and he will tell me by the end
of today Oct 10, 2010, if he has time to do it or not. If not I will
try make him give me a crash course about the tools he uses and I will
put my own design ideas, I hope I will be able to do this by the end
of tomorrow.

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour