From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: logo?
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2010 09:53:03 GMT
+1 on this http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ISIS/LogoIdeas#LogoIdeas-3rdidea
, it reminds me with the games, which I can't remember its name, which
is made of components by which you can make different shapes, and the
same concept used in the logo of Generative Programming book [1] and
conference [2]. But, still we need to add some Apache flavor on it, I
will try to play with it today and see what I can do.

[1]- http://www.generative-programming.org/
[2]- http://program-transformation.org/pub/GPCE10/WebLeftBar/gpce-logo.jpg

--
Thanks