From James Gough <jpgo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Introducing James Gough
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2010 19:31:26 GMT
Thanks Dan, Mark,

I'm looking forward to getting involved with the project too!

As a brief introduction to myself, I've been coding in Java for around
7 years starting from my MEng at the University of Warwick in Computer
Science. After University I have worked at Morgan Stanley for 2.5
years as a Java developer. Earlier this year I left my role at Morgan
Stanley and joined Goldman Sachs doing a non Java role working on an
entirely proprietary language and system.

Thank you for welcoming me to the community and I look forward to
working with you all in the near future!

James

On 14 October 2010 09:17, Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de> wrote:
> Hi and welcome James!
>
> We are currently moving over the sf code and sort out/pimp parts which are not yet Apache
License v2 compatible. Once this is done we are really happy if you could help us with code
and/or documentation drops!