From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: logo?
Date Sun, 10 Oct 2010 17:07:42 GMT
Hey all...

   I talked with my brother and he accepted to do it and he will
provide us with three options by next weekend.

*NOTE*: I can't see most of the attached images, I can't see the
attachments themselves.

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 12:53 PM, Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de> wrote:
> hmm just a spontanous idea: isis just reminds me about pyramids, so what about putting
4 pyramids into a quader, each with the tip to the center. Thus one more detailed pyramid
stays correctly, and the oder ones (more scetchy are left, right and above.

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour