From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: logo?
Date Sun, 10 Oct 2010 10:53:55 GMT
hmm just a spontanous idea: isis just reminds me about pyramids, so what about putting 4 pyramids
into a quader, each with the tip to the center. Thus one more detailed pyramid stays correctly,
and the oder ones (more scetchy are left, right and above.

Attached a png and the gimp file.
I'm an absolute graphical deletant, so feel free to ignore it completely :)

LieGrue,
strub