From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Does the ASF incubator have Maven snapshot repositories?
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2010 15:49:46 GMT
oh yes, another one!

Donald Woods did a _fantastic_ writeup about releasing with all the things you get from apache-parent:

http://incubator.apache.org/bval/cwiki/release-process.html

We used this for releasing OpenWebBeans, CODI and MyFaces, and it really works perfectly fine!

So thanks Donald for sharing this :)

LieGrue,
strub