incubator-isis-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Does the ASF incubator have Maven snapshot repositories?
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2010 15:44:45 GMT
just a small hint:

you can use

$> mvn help:effective-pom | less

to check the finally created pom with all things you derived from the parent poms.

LieGrue,
strub

--- On Thu, 10/14/10, Dan Haywood <dkhaywood@gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Dan Haywood <dkhaywood@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: Does the ASF incubator have Maven snapshot repositories?
> To: isis-dev@incubator.apache.org
> Date: Thursday, October 14, 2010, 3:13 PM
>   Thanks!
> 
> Dan
> 
> On 14/10/2010 15:44, Mark Struberg wrote:
> > sure, all we need to do is to derive from
> apache-parent-7:
> >
> >      <parent>
> >         
> <groupId>org.apache</groupId>
> >         
> <artifactId>apache</artifactId>
> >         
> <version>7</version>
> >      </parent>
> >
> > This is a suggested move anyway, since this defines a
> whole lot of things, like staging and release procedures,
> etc!
> >
> > LieGrue,
> > strub
> >
> > --- On Thu, 10/14/10, Dan Haywood<dkhaywood@gmail.com> 
> wrote:
> >
> >> From: Dan Haywood<dkhaywood@gmail.com>
> >> Subject: Does the ASF incubator have Maven
> snapshot repositories?
> >> To: isis-dev@incubator.apache.org
> >> Date: Thursday, October 14, 2010, 2:22 PM
> >>   Presumably any releases should
> be
> >> published to the Maven central repo.  But, is
> there a
> >> snapshot repository available?
> >>
> >> Thx
> >> Dan
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
> >
> 


      

Mime
View raw message