From "Kevin Meyer - KMZ" <ke...@kmz.co.za>
Subject Re: status update: trunk IS now building...
Date Sat, 16 Oct 2010 20:26:11 GMT
Dear Dan,

I just wanted to confirm that I've fetched and rebuilt the isis sources
from trunk (apache seems to have much faster access than
sourceforge - at least for me!).

I wanted to thank you and Robert for your efforts with the codebase
thus far, and to everyone else (especially Mark, Benson, etc) with the
Apache side of things.

Regards,
Kevin