From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject status update: trunk IS now building...
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2010 23:29:04 GMT
  I was premature in my announcement before, but at any rate, if you do
an svn up of trunk then mvn clean install should work.

I haven't tried out mvn site-deploy yet, but I've done a good amount of
work putting stub pages for APT and DocBook; see the MavenModules page
to see what sort of doc will go where.

I still have to move some classes around to the new "defaults" modules,
and do some renaming of packages, but won't have the chance to do much
on this over the weekend.

Cheers
Dan