From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: october board report reminder
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2010 08:32:21 GMT
  Hi Mark,
I did an update last week for this, and have further updated that wiki
page now.  Can you glance over it to see if there's anything else that
might need updating?

Also, in case you missed it, I did work on IP clearance, and is checked
into contrib/initial.  There are one or two sections that require your
input.

Cheers
Dan

---------
On 15/10/2010 09:16, Mark Struberg wrote:
> Hi folks!
>
> Just a reminder that we need to send the board report until early next week:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ISIS/Isis+Board+Report+2010-10
>
> Think I'll make it on Sunday.
>
> Btw, we might also create a #isis on irc.freenode.net
> This channel must _not_ get used for fundamental technical decissions but might get used
to do quick discussions where emails would take way to long. Usually we also setup a CIA bot
which logs all messages to a html archive to preserve technical discussions.