From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject Status update on the code migration
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2010 07:27:22 GMT
  Just an fyi,

As you might've noticed from all the commits, I've started moving code
from contrib/initial/nof/framework/trunk into trunk proper, and then
moving modules around in line with [1].  NB: I'm still waiting for the
sister projects to get loaded from the SVN dumps I've provided.

As of right now the "mvn clean install" builds (though not trunk/examples)

Still plenty of work to do, though, both in terms of getting mvn site to
build and also refactoring a number of package names to reflect the new
module layout (the "package" column in [1]).

---
If you look at [1] you'll also see a "Doc?" column which indicates which
of these modules I expect to have its own DocBook user guide.  Hopefully
that'll give an idea as to how I see the documentation shaping up.

Cheers
Dan

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ISIS/MavenModules.