From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject Introducing James Gough
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2010 07:28:33 GMT
  All,
I'd like to introduce James Gough, who's hoping to get involved with our
project.

I contacted James through the LJC (London Java Community) mailing list,
where he had posted a request for open source projects as he was wanting
to start working on one.  From there it transpired that James and I had
met; I had been one of his instructors for a period of time in 2008 when
he was on the new recruits on the Morgan Stanley grad programme.

Anyway, James tells me:

/I'm looking for a project that is going to be a good technical
challenge that I can help to make an impact with. With the project only
just going into incubation it sounds like there will be scope for many
issues to be picked up and worked on. I also like the idea of helping to
move something from incubation into a successful project.
/
So, let's hope we can provide that challenge.

Welcome, James

Dan