From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need to confirm Isis' groupId and artifactId's
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2010 14:43:42 GMT
  Rob and I have been reviewing the Maven modules on the wiki page [1],
and made a number of changes, which we're now happy with.

One of our objectives in this is to try to make the architecture of the
framework easily understood by developers who are not familiar with it,
though especially if they DO have a passing familiarity with JSR-299 [2].

So I'm wondering, have we succeeded?  Assuming you understood the
JSR-299 concepts of defaults and alternatives, do you think you from the
table on [1] that you could figure out the different ways in which Isis
could be deployed, and know, for example, what might be needed to
integrate a different security mechanism?

Your thoughts welcome.

Thx
Dan

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ISIS/MavenModules