From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: isis-contrib
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2010 13:07:42 GMT

On 13/10/2010 13:51, Mark Struberg wrote:
> Hi Dan!
>
> I could help with the OpenJPA stuff.
> I'm using it in production and also wrote the openjpa-maven-plugin. So this will be a
quick one if you already use the JPA API instead of hibernate native ones.
Unfortunately, I use a mix.  Which was sloppy of me, I know.

I think the sensible thing might be to port what's there to using JPA
APIs only, and then port it over as you suggest.  But I'll definitely
tap into your knowledge on this, eg for some of the listeners that I
install.

Thx
Dan

PS: could you ping back a reply on my other question on isis-dev this
morning (when to copy over the imported code to trunk)?  Thx.