From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject isis-contrib
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2010 12:48:33 GMT
  Dear all,
A couple of the NOF/sister project modules don't meet the license
requirements for ASF, and so although they are (or will be) uploaded
into contrib/initial, we won't be copying them over to trunk.
Specifically, they are:

1. JPA object store (I intend to rewrite using Apache's OpenJPA)
2. Berkeley object store
3. FitNesse integration for BDD acceptance testing

What I've done is to create a new "isis-contrib" project over on
sourceforge, so that these projects can continue to be informally
developed by anyone who wants to.   The idea also is that any informal
contributions/integrations can also go there.  (Note: Apache Wicket has
a similar project, http://wicketstuff.org).

Let me know if you want to me to add you to the developers list of
isis-contrib (and what your SF account id is if so).

Thx
Dan