From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject Looking to svn copy from contrib/initial/nof into trunk...
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2010 07:19:51 GMT
  Hi Mark,
One of the reasons you gave for us importing the existing code bases
into contrib/initial was so that you could have an explore of the code
first.

That said, it's also been useful doing this because at least two of the
existing modules, the berkeley objectstore and JPA objectstore, have
incompatible "category-X" licenses, so it'd be best if they never get
anywhere near the trunk.

Anyway, I'd like to start copying over some of the modules into trunk,
but I don't think you (or anyone else?) has had the chance to do any
poking around.  Do you want me to hang back, or is it okay to press ahead?

Thanks
Dan