From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject New subtask on INFRA-2972
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2010 06:48:36 GMT
  Hi Gav,
Last night I added one further subtask on INFRA-2972, which is the
ticket for setting up infrastructure for Apache Isis.  That subtask is
INFRA-3066.

I just noticed this morning that you had closed off the parent
INFRA-2972 with a comment, because at the time all of the subtasks were
complete.  So apols, because I guess, logically, it needs to be
re-opened until this subtask is completed.  (Really JIRA ought not to
have let me add this new subtask... I blame the tools).

Anyway, I just wanted to flag this.

Sorry for causing work, there.

Dan