From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject How do we record the IP grants from previous contributors?
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2010 08:25:13 GMT
  Dear mentors,

Rob and I think we've now tracked down and got IP permission from the
handful of people who've donated patches to the Naked Objects framework
over the years, in the form of various emails etc.

Is there anything we should do with this information?  I imagine merely
having it in our private email archives isn't sufficient?  One idea
might be to forward onto this isis-dev mailing list.  Or, we could
copy-n-paste onto the wiki?  Or...?

Thx
Dan