From Dan Haywood <dkhayw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: logo?
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 12:52:38 GMT

On 08/10/2010 13:40, Alexander Krasnukhin wrote:
> Great logo.

I'll put that as a +1, then.

> Let start with strange ideas:
>
> ISIS = IS*IS = IS**2, see attached file
Interesting idea.  I've uploaded the PNG on your behalf.

A similar idea of playing around with symmetry was to reflect "ISIS" on
itself somehow, but I couldn't quite twist it into something that I
liked well enough.

> PS I don't know how edit this confluence wiki
You need to register on it (assign your own name), and then ask on
isis-dev to setup perms.  I think that Mark is able to setup.  If you
haven't already, then do the same for Jira while you're at it (the wiki
and Jira do not seem to share logon details).

Cheers
Dan