From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Introducing James Gough
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2010 08:17:05 GMT
Hi and welcome James!

We are currently moving over the sf code and sort out/pimp parts which are not yet Apache
License v2 compatible. Once this is done we are really happy if you could help us with code
and/or documentation drops!

The best way is to create a Jira [1] for the problem/improvement you found and then attach
your changes as patch.

Really glad and looking forward to your contributions!

txs and LieGrue,
strub

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ISIS

--- On Thu, 10/14/10, Dan Haywood <dkhaywood@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Dan Haywood <dkhaywood@gmail.com>
Subject: Introducing James Gough
To: isis-dev@incubator.apache.org
Date: Thursday, October 14, 2010, 7:28 AM

  All,

    I'd like to introduce James Gough, who's hoping to get involved with
    our project.

    I contacted James through the LJC (London Java Community) mailing
    list, where he had posted a request for open source projects as he
    was wanting to start working on one.  From there it transpired that
    James and I had met; I had been one of his instructors for a period
    of time in 2008 when he was on the new recruits on the Morgan
    Stanley grad programme.

    Anyway, James tells me:

    I'm looking for a project that is going to be a good technical
      challenge that I can help to make an impact with. With the project
      only just going into incubation it sounds like there will be scope
      for many issues to be picked up and worked on. I also like the
      idea of helping to move something from incubation into a
      successful project.

    So, let's hope we can provide that challenge.

    Welcome, James

    Dan