incubator-imperius-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: January report draft
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2011 21:45:21 GMT
Hi David,
Thanks for putting this together. IMO, this report needs to state that the Imperius project
may not graduate from the Incubator. The community needs to decide what happens to the Imperius
project. One possibility is that the project move to the Apache Attic -- http://attic.apache.org/

--kevan