incubator-imperius-user mailing list archives

From Neeraj Joshi <jnee...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: WG: AW: Imperius - Executing polices - Exception
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2010 12:07:01 GMT
Ha ok, I didn't notice the semicolon that sure is the problem.
Thanks
Neeraj
"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my
reasons for them". -Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Neeraj Joshi (knee-rudge)
WebSphere XD - Compute Grid
AIM, IBM
Apache Imperius - http://incubator.apache.org/imperius

christian.rupert@web.de wrote on 08/20/2010 04:28:28 AM:

> [image removed]
>
> WG: AW: Imperius - Executing polices - Exception
>
> Christian Rupert
>
> to:
>
> Neeraj Joshi
>
> 08/20/2010 04:28 AM
>
> Sent by:
>
> christian.rupert@web.de
>
> Hi Neeraj,
>
> think I solved my problem:
>
>         Condition
>         {
>                                PG_ComputerSystem.PowerState == OpStatus;
>         }
>
> A condition is not finished by a semicolon.
>
> Seems it works:
> root@rupchr-laptop:/opt/imperius/trunk/cimspl-samples/resources# ./
> cimsplcmdline.sh -c ./samples/policies ProcessPolicy
> CIMSPL Client
> Established Connection
> create policy :ProcessPolicy path ./samples/policies
> createPolicy** : ./samples/policies ProcessPolicy
> path=./samples/policies/ProcessPolicy.spl
> Import Qualifier root/cimv2 Class testElement;
> Import Qualifier root/cimv2 Class PG_ComputerSystem;
> Strategy Execute_All_Applicable;  /* Execute all policies */
> Policy
> {
>         Declaration
>         {
>                                OpStatus = 1;
>         }
>         Condition
>         {
>                                /* testElement.s32 == 1 */
>                                PG_ComputerSystem.PowerState == 1
>         }
>         Decision
>         {
>                 Set(testElement.s32 = 357)
>         }
>
> }:1;  /* Priority of the policy */
>

> returnpath :root/

cimv2:CIM_SPLPolicyRule.CreationClassName="CIM_SPLPolicyRule",PolicyRuleName="ProcessPolicy",SystemName="localhost.localdomain"

> Thank you for your support anyway!
>
> Kind regards,
> Christian

PG_ComputerSystem.CreationClassName="CIM_ComputerSystem",Name="rupchr-laptop"