incubator-imperius-user mailing list archives

From Hita Akula <hita_lu...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Query on Imperius with CIM-SPL on linux
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2010 13:27:30 GMT
Hi,

I am a newbie to imperius.

I am trying to use CIM-SPL to write new policies for a project. I went through
the documentation but I am unclear as what steps to follow once I have
downloaded the imperius CIM-SPL binary.

In the below documentation link steps have been provided for JavaSPL. Will the
same apply for the CIM SPL?
http://incubator.apache.org/imperius/docs/getting_started.html

And also I am unsure whether I can directly use the binary provided in download
page or should I do a build from the sources inorder to use imperius CIM_SPL
(writing policies) in my project?

Will imperius fail if  ANTLR and Javaused are any other versions than provided
in the documentation page ?

Thanks
Hita