incubator-imperius-user mailing list archives

From Neeraj Joshi <jnee...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: CIM-SPL and CIM-server ?
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2010 21:12:42 GMT
Hello Audrey,
The CIM-SPL is available in 2 forms 1) is a provider that plugs into
OpenPegasus 2) uses client libraries to talk to a remote OpenPegasus (uses
sblim)
In your case you could try using the 2) option which is available as part
of the cimspl-clientside provider jars.
Thanks
Neeraj
"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my
reasons for them". -Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Neeraj Joshi (knee-rudge)
WebSphere XD - Compute Grid
AIM, IBM
Apache Imperius - http://incubator.apache.org/imperius