incubator-imperius-user mailing list archives

From Audrey Moui <Audrey.M...@irit.fr>
Subject CIM-SPL and CIM-server ?
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 11:45:23 GMT
Hello,

First, I want to apologize for my English, which may not be perfect.

Second, I have a question about the installation of CIM-SPL.
On this page http://incubator.apache.org/imperius/community/contribute.html
, you write that CIM-SPL needs a CIM-server like Open Pegasus to work.
I am installing Apache Imperius on a computer with Windows XP
Professional and I already have OpenPegasus installed on a remote
computer (Linux Ubuntu 8.04). Is it possible to make a link toward the
OpenPegasus by network (and how?), or do I really have to install
OpenPegasus on the XP computer with Apache Imperius in order to use
CIM-SPL ?

Thank you,
--
Audrey Moui <Audrey.Moui@irit.fr>