incubator-imperius-user mailing list archives

From David Wood <daw...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Where are the policy's stored?
Date Sun, 07 Mar 2010 13:12:31 GMT
At IBM we've built a layer on top of the parsing and evaluation
capabilities of Imperius (we don't use the layer provided by Imperius)
which includes formal PDP, PEP, and policy repositories.  We have a number
of implementations of the repository including a database.  You can get
this at IBM's alphaWorks site

http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/wpml

Please let me/us know if you have any questions.

David Wood
Policy Technologies Group
IBM TJ Watson Research Center
dawood@us.ibm.com
914-784-5123 (office), 914-396-6515 (mobile)