incubator-imperius-user mailing list archives

From David Wood <daw...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Can instances be enumerated using imperius
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2009 16:42:25 GMT
We are in the process of building a release, at which point we'll have a
set of downloadable jars.  For now you have two choices (that I know of)

1) you can build them your self  using the instructions at
http://incubator.apache.org/imperius/community/contribute.html
2) Or you can use the Policy Management Library that we built on top of
Imperius (PDPs, PEPs, etc.) which includes the Imperius .class files.  See
http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/wpml.

Hope that helps.

David Wood
Policy Technologies Group
IBM TJ Watson Research Center
dawood@us.ibm.com
914-784-5123 (office), 914-396-6515 (mobile)