incubator-imperius-user mailing list archives

From "Sampige, Sahana Prabhakar (STSD)" <sah...@hp.com>
Subject RE: Can instances be enumerated using imperius
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2009 04:37:24 GMT
Hi Neeraj,
This is what I want to do, in the Condition section I want to enumerate a class which is not
associated with the current class. I assume the 'collect' function is used to collect associations
to the current class. So I cant use collect in my use case. In case the number of enumerated
instances is > 0 then I take the action.

Rgds,
Sahana

-----Original Message-----
From: Neeraj Joshi [mailto:jneeraj@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2009 10:57 PM
To: imperius-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Can instances be enumerated using imperius

Hello Sahana,

> whether its possible to enumerate instances in the Decision section ?

I assume you wish to use the CIM-SPL. I am not clear what you mean by enumerate instances?
Can you elaborate on that?

Thanks
Neeraj
"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by candlelight. - George Gobel"

Neeraj Joshi (knee-rudge)
WebSphere XD - Compute Grid
AIM, IBM
Apache Imperius - http://incubator.apache.org/imperius