Can you join the Imperius mailing list and move your question there? We can discuss your requirements there.

Thanks,

Xiping

Inactive hide details for smaili---08/20/2009 08:21:41 AM---hi, Xiping  Thank you for your mail,smaili---08/20/2009 08:21:41 AM---hi, Xiping Thank you for your mail,

smaili@irit.fr

imperius-user@incubator.apache.org

Xiping Wang/Watson/IBM@IBMUS, David Wood/Watson/IBM@IBMUS, Neeraj Joshi/Durham/IBM@IBMUS

08/20/2009 08:21 AM

spl policy

hi, Xiping

Thank you for your mail,

1-  I need help to write a monitoring policy ( syntaxe of policy) to
complete my works, i hope you understand wolesale the sample i sent!

2- I proposed a concept of management spl for the monitoring, can you see
and tell me your opinion please,

 Please find the schema on the attachement fille.

Your help is a way to get me outside out of the darkness.

Best regards

Smaili Abdel[attachment "spl schéma.odt" deleted by Xiping Wang/Watson/IBM] [attachment "spl schéma.odt" deleted by Xiping Wang/Watson/IBM]